Monday, January 17, 2011

Challenge Day 16

BodyMedia FIT data for January 16, 2011
Calories Burned - 2630 | Calories Consumed - 1717 | Total Activity - 0:08 | Moderate Activity - 0:08 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 2417 | Sleep Duration - 7:01 | Lying Down - 8:08 | Sleep Efficiency - 86%
 
Steps  - 2417
Deficit - 913
Crunches - 30

This has to be my worst day yet! I had intentions of going to the gym and did not make it.  Always, feeling guilty!

I do have some good news to report.  I have been struggling with making my waist measurement go down.  Low and behold, I have lost another inch in my waist.  Dr. Oz says to up the monounsaturated fats and that is exactly what I have done over the course of the last 2 weeks.  I will keep you up to date about if this keeps working but for now, I am feeling absolutely AMAZING.  I have not felt so good in a long time.  I meant to blog about this a while back but I remember a moment that the gym where I truly felt as if a fog had been lifted from my brain and eyes.  This was around 10 days ago.  

I am not willing to give up my meat either!  I am just keeping it very low in my diet.  All meats have saturated fats and that is what causes you to have a hard belly full of fat.  After just a bit over 2 weeks, I have no hardness in my belly, it is all loose.  That would mean that the fat under the muscle is gone or much less.  This makes me so happy as this is truly is what is at the root of most health issues in America.  

Getting geared up to go to the gym as soon as I am done here!  YAY!  I am going to try for 2 hours.  I will have my kiddo with me so it might not pan out.

Have a great day! 
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment