Sunday, January 2, 2011

Challenge Day 1

BodyMedia FIT data for January 1, 2011
Calories Burned - 3193 | Calories Consumed - 1423 | Total Activity - 0:45 | Moderate Activity - 0:45 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6313 | Sleep Duration - 6:35 | Lying Down - 7:12 | Sleep Efficiency - 91%

I did 20 crunches!

We went to a party again yesterday so my time was limited.  We did get my treadmill moved into the living room from the basement.  I am not sure how much that is going to help though.  I much prefer going to the gym!  Tonight, my husband said that he would go to the gym with me.  As soon as I am off work, we are eating dinner and then heading there.  I can't wait.  I have not set foot in the gym since the 23rd of December.  The break has been very nice and has allowed me to do some reading.

I have jump started weight loss again.  I am not sure if it is the break in the routine or the change in my diet.  I suspect it is a bit of both but mostly change in diet (once again).  If I start hitting a plateau, I start changing things up again.  This will almost always result in weight loss.  Last time, I increased my calorie intake and it worked!  This time, I am changing what I eat and the quality of the food I consume.

2011 is going to a great year!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment