Monday, January 24, 2011

51.8%

That is my body fat percentage.  That means that I have 159 pounds of muscle and bone on my bod.  Wow!  If you need another 20% of body fat, that means my goal weight would be 190.  Holy Guacamole!  I must be made like a brick house!  Yeah... Rick James was singing about me!  :-)    I am sure as my weight lowers some of my muscle mass will go away too.  After all there is much less of me to support!  I don't know... I can't seem to find any good info out there about body fat percentages and what happens as a severely obese person loses weight.  I guess I am about to find out!

My goal will be to get this percentage to 20 to 25%.  This is all that really matters now that I can measure it!   That is about another 135 pounds.  Sweet... I got this!

Laterz! Yes, I am feeling much better today.  Not so much like walking death!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment