Monday, December 27, 2010

YOU on a diet - Update

Well, I am now further in and can say that the plan looks like something that would work for me.  I will outline the specifics real soon.  This is one of those books that I wish I had in the book form (I have it in Kindle format).  It would be much easier to navigate and plan.  I think what I am going to start doing is to take notes as I go along. 

The basics... It is very much like the Mediterranean diet with some specific alterations to help curb hunger and to make sure that vitamin requirements are met.  I like the idea that the diet is mostly automated for the sake of ease.   I even like the recipes.  I think I can get my husband to eat at last half of the recipes even!    So, far I am loving the book!

- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment