Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Well, I got the kids dropped off in Pennsylvannia! I packed some healthy snacks for the trip, but we had breakfast at McDonald's and lunch at Wendy's. I made good choices at both places. We had Chinese take-out for dinner. Not a bad day overall. I even got some steps in!

Calorie deficit = 247. Steps = 7889.

I haven't had chance to call and find out how to completely redo my goals. I want to make the program look as though I started from scratch on January 1st. I'll use the weight from my analog scale and set a calorie defict that I'm sure I can meet, but that will still challenge me. From what I can tell so far, a loss of 1.5 pounds a week, average steps of 10,000 and calorie deficit of 500 is reasonable. I don't think that I'll have to change anything for the January Challenge except calorie deficit. I'll let you know, Tracy!

Someone also suggested that I schedule an appointment with my doctor and have blood work done. I plan on doing that! I would like to check for thyroid function and to see what my cholesterol and other blood fats are.

So, along with working and putting away Christmas decorations, I'm going to make two phone calls today -- one to the BodyMedia help line and one to my doctor.

Have a great day! 2011 is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment