Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yesterday's numbers could have been better. At least I'm getting my steps in!

Calorie deficit = 536. Steps = 11,640. Water = 64 ounces. Sodium = 3,409. Fat = 48%.

Today is my wedding anniversary!! Michael and I have been married for three years. He's my life partner, my best friend, my confidant, my lover. Quite simply, he's the best man in the world for me. I couldn't be happier!

I bought some lovely sirloin steaks for dinner. I picked sirloin instead of my usual rib steaks because they have less fat. I'll cook them on the George Foreman grill. I got some mini bellas to sautee and nice vegetables for a salad.

I work today and am actually grateful for the "break!" hahaha There's been too much running around and geting ready for Chirstmas lately!

Have a good day! Walk more! Eat less!

No comments:

Post a Comment