Thursday, December 9, 2010

Progress for 12/8

BodyMedia FIT data for December 8, 2010
Calories Burned - 3456 | Calories Consumed - 1880 | Total Activity - 1:10 | Moderate Activity - 1:03 | Vigorous Activity - 0:07 | Steps Taken - 9165 | Sleep Duration - 6:01 | Lying Down - 6:14 | Sleep Efficiency - 97%

NOTE the vigorous activity!!!!  I did it with that silly Wii game!  Also, Nic (from BodyMedia) told me to wear my armband lower on my arm and I did that for the first time today.  Woo hoo!

Steps - 9165 Just under my goal.  Now if I could remember to put my armband on, this would have been higher.
Deficit - 1576
Sodium - 3723
Fat - 23.4

Eating lots of clementines lately.  I think I ate a dozen yesterday.  The good news is that these only have 35 calories each AND they up my fiber and lower my fat.  The best of all, they are sooooooo good and full of fluid during this dry time of the year!

I am going to be using my Walk It Out game again today and tonight I have my class at the Y.  I will be lifting weights and doing some aerobic activity.  I WILL MEET MY STEP GOAL TODAY!

Have a great day!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment