Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9, 2010

I tried hard to get my steps in yesterday since I'd been close but not quite there for five days in a row. I combined short walks on the treadmill between chores and work with a short walk with Opal outside. It was cold outside! The good news is that I made my step goal. I miss the warmer weather and walking outside with my pooch!

Calorie deficit = 674. Steps = 9,635. Water 64+. Sodium = 3,324. Fat = 35%

We're two weeks into this challenge. I think I'm doing pretty well. The BodyMedia system shows that I have a calorie deficit of around 9,000 over the past couple weeks. That should be a three pound weight loss. Even if my reported calorie intake is off by 1/3, I should have a loss of about 2 pounds.

I feel like I'm right on track. My old scales showed a loss of 5.4 in the past two weeks. Like I mentioned yesterday, I didn't trust them, so I threw them out yesterday morning. It feels weird not having them, even though they reported inconsistently. I'm getting new scales in the next couple days. Whatever they say, I'm going with.

What do I know for sure? I know that if I keep walking and trying to reduce my caloric intake, the weight will come off.

Here's to keeping at it!

1 comment:

  1. I gave a "cool" on the Reactions because it's cool to trust the process! Good job on the steps.

    ReplyDelete