Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wii Walking It Out!

I tried this game out tonight.  FUN!  I played with my daughter and I was seriously sweating.  The step numbers that they calculate compared to the BodyMedia are high.  Probably 30% higher.  No big deal though.  As long as I know this, I can calculate an estimated number for my armband.  I have to admit though that I was doing some dancing instead of steps some of the time.

My daughter wants to get up in the morning before school and do it with me.  I LOVE THAT!  I am trying to find some Wii games like this so that I don't always have to leave; I can just stay here and do the game with her.  A nice compromise.  I do admit though that I feel like I cheated because it was fun. :-)

- Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Dancing! Having fun!! Stop that now!! Weight loss and exercise are supposed to horrible and grueling!

    ReplyDelete