Friday, December 10, 2010

December 10, 2010

Excellent numbers from yesterday! I made a real effort to hit all goals, and I achieved it.

Calorie deficit = 1,030. Steps = 10,392. Water = 64 ounces. Sodium = 1,856. Fat = 27%

I tossed the old digital scale which was giving crazy numbers and bought a cheapy analog scale. No more decimals; in fact, I can barely read it. I decided to concentrate on my waist measurement, the way my clothes fit, and the way I look. It's going be a long process to get to 175 pounds. The decimals and minor flucations don't matter. Dealing with "point whatever" is driving me crazy. I'm going to trust the process, redouble my efforts at walking and calorie reduction, and report as accurately as possible.

I also re-established my goals with the BodyMedia system. I basically had to since the new scale isn't weighing even close to the old one. The new scale seems to show difference of 10 pounds. My husband got weighed on it and he showed 10 pounds heavier, too.

Moving on with the new plan, I should reach 175 by September 2011. I think the new plan is reasonable, but I also imagine that I'll change it again. That's just how I roll. :)

Some exciting news from yesterday is that I wore a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in more than a year! They were comfortable enough to wear all day!

I think I'll ask my sister to take a picture of me this weekend and add it to the "Diana's Progress" page. I've been at it 6 weeks. I bet that a difference will be evident!

Have a great day! Walk lots! Eat less!

No comments:

Post a Comment