Sunday, December 5, 2010

Progress for 12/4

Well, today was definitely a challenge.  I didn't quite get my steps in for the day.  I did do well with food despite the banana nut muffin I had with breakfast.  All of my steps came from shopping.  I did not go to the gym or do any official walking.

BodyMedia FIT data for December 4, 2010
Calories Burned - 3504 | Calories Consumed - 1612 | Total Activity - 1:09 | Moderate Activity - 1:09 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8802 | Sleep Duration - 8:16 | Lying Down - 9:14 | Sleep Efficiency - 90%
 
Steps - 8802
Deficit - 1892
Sodium - 2077 (low because I put salt on my potato)
Fat - 46% (whoa, I thought I made better choices than this!)
Water - 64oz

Ok, so I didn't do quite as well with food as I thought.  My fat % is off the hook.  Salt and fat are a huge problem for me.  I need to eat more veggies and fruits.  I think that will help solve that problem.  Also, I didn't have my standard breakfast of a Myoplex drink and that hurts my fat% since this drink has such a low fat %.

Today, I work all day.  I will try to make it to the gym right after work.  If not, I will be in danger of not making my steps.  It all depends on the family and how things play out today.  

Take care and have a great day today!
- Tracy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment