Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6, 2010

I had a pretty good day yesterday.

Calorie deficit = 1,439. Steps = 8,513. Water 32 ounces. Sodium = 2,907. Fat = 40%.

My fat percentage would have been better if I hadn't had 3 ounces of cheese at the tea party. I did the right thing by removing the cheese from the bread, that certainly helped calorie intake, but cheese is so high in fat!!! I had three tiny little cheescake bites. Boy, they were good!!

It was hard to get in my steps yesterday, as I ran around non-stop the entire day. I didn't get any formal exercise in. All my steps were from errands and shopping.

I am proud of my calorie deficit!

Today, I have another class to attend at the Red cross. I will take a walk at lunch, like I did before. This morning before I leave, I'll hop on the treamill and try to log in few steps as well.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Great attitude. One day "slipped" and "fessed up to" can - in the long run - work FOR you. You done good yesterday!

    ReplyDelete