Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday, December 24, 2010

I ended the Christmas Challenge on a bright note!

Calorie deficit = 713 Steps = 10,527. Water = 64 ounces. Sodium = 3,311.
Fat = 43%

Despite my ups and downs over the past month, I can honestly say that I am proud of my efforts. Even though I didn't meet the goals and even though I haven't lost any weight in more than 2 weeks, I exercized a lot more than I have in years. I also was faithful and accurate in my reporting and I made an effort to make healthier choices at the table. I continued on my quest for a healthier me!

I will take a week off from stated goals. Our next challenge starts in January. I'll continue logging in and posting. And, of course, I'll continue to use the BodyMedia band to work on my ultimate goal!

Tonight is our big family celebration. I'll navigate through the temptations as best I can. Tomorrow is a smaller celebration, but temptations will still be present.

Have a great day! I'll be thinking about you!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds upbeat! That's great. Keep up the GOOD work!

    ReplyDelete