Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday, Novemeber 17, 2010

Well, I didn't get my steps in. It was cold, rainy, blustery, and just plain old nasty outside. I am going to buy a step and step workout as soon as possible. Winter is upon us and I know that I will not be able to walk outside every day. Money is tight right now and I can't join a gym, so buying a step program seems like a good idea. I may also look at a yoga program; I have always wanted to try yoga.

Total steps taken = 4,349. Calorie deficit = 359. Water = 64 ounce. I just realized that the big water mug I have been drinking from has 64 ounces. I have been reporting that it has 32. When I work, I drink the whole thing.

I am pleased with something I did yesterday. When I realized I wasn't going to get my walking in, I modified my menu to account for the fact that I'd be burning less. I reduced the portion sizes of my dinner items and WEIGHED and MEASURED my portions.

Pleased to report a total weight loss of 9.8 pounds. As I stated a week or so ago, when I hit a total weight loss of 10 pounds, I'm buying myself a treat ....

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment