Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tuesday 11/16

I did pretty good!  I have a new plan for the cold days when my daughter is in gymnastics.  One of the other mom's and myself went to a close by rec center and just walked their track.  It costs $4.50 which is a bit much but my health is worth it!  Here are my numbers:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 16, 2010
Calories Burned - 3619 | Calories Consumed - 1597 | Total Activity - 1:24 | Moderate Activity - 1:24 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 10140 | Sleep Duration - 8:05 | Lying Down - 8:49 | Sleep Efficiency - 92%
 
Today I am in the office.  I will get more steps in just by walking around the office.  Tonight, I will try to go to the gym or walk the neighborhood.  We will see how the weather is...
Have a fantastic day!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment