Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday November 18, 2010

Wednesday was an okay day. Steps = 11,599. Calorie deficit = 257. Water = 24 ounces.

I was in the office and was able to get some steps at lunch. When S. was in her Girl Scout meeting I took a walk. I ate too much yesterday, though. We had a holiday potluck, and though I managed to avoid the sweets, I did eat tons (well, a cup) of cashews. Also, I had a slice of pizza. At least Tracy brought some clementines -- they saved the day! I had 5 of them. Gosh, they were good!!!!

Looking forward to a BIG walk on Monday! Tracy is coming over and we're going to walk the big loop at the local Metro park.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you lady. You pulled out some nice numbers for your step total. I should have pulled a bigger one for sure. We had lots of exchange student drama in our home last night and I ended up dealing with this. We have a light weekend this weekend with two of the 3 kids gone for all or part of the weekend! YAY! I might get to "step" it up some!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete