Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tuesday 11/23

BodyMedia FIT data for November 23, 2010
Calories Burned - 2868 | Calories Consumed - 1742 | Total Activity - 0:19 | Moderate Activity - 0:19 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 3245 | Sleep Duration - 5:47 | Lying Down - 7:01 | Sleep Efficiency - 82%
 
My numbers are sad at best.  I am not at all feeling well.  I got up this morning and went right back to bed.  I can hardly speak and have a terrible stomach and head ache.  I am going to go drug up with some cold and pain medicine.  I don't think I am going to make my numbers for the last day of the challenge.  I will see how I feel later today....

It is COLD outside today.  Wow, what a difference a day makes!

Have a great day everyone!  Luckily, my husband has decided to cook for thanksgiving this year.  I will probably make a couple of sugar free pies and that is it.
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment