Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sugar Free Surprise!

I have taken some medicine and am feeling a bit better.  So, I am baking 2 types of pies today.  One Pumpkin and one Apple.  Both will be a sugar free version of what we normally have.  I just plugged in the pumkin pie recipe and the result is only 195 calories per slice!  Quite honestly, this pie is REALLY not bad at all.  Let me give you the stats for the pie:

8.6 Fat
18.3 Carb
3.7 Protein
300% Vitamin A (beta carotene)
4 grams of Fiber

Fat content is high but there is no sugar!!!!!!  I used Spenda. I will let you know how it tastes when it is done!
- Tracy 

2 comments:

  1. Tracy, what a terrible time to be sick! At least hubby is taking over the cooking.

    Let me know about the pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great. We had it for breakfast! Have a Fantastic Thanksgiving day Diana! I wish you safe travels and lots of fun with your family!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete