Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Well, I sorta blew it on the last day of the challenge. Here are my excuses ... I worked and when I got off I had to roast a turkey, carve it, and prepare it for travel. I had to peel and mash 20 pounds of potatoes. I had to make 8 cups of gravy. I had to clean the kitchen up from the mess. By that time it was 8:00. My grand daughter said, "Grandma, come take a break. Sit on the couch with me." It was cold and rainy, so I couldn't take a walk. I plopped on the couch and knew I wouldn't get up. I hadn't eaten dinner. Since I'd put my husband in charge of dinner, a Pizza Hut box sat on the coffee table right in front of me. I ate three pieces of cheese pizza. It was good.

Here are my numbers anyway: Steps 4,473. Calorie deficit 458. Water 64 ounces.

I am going to wear my armband and log my food as best I can today.

I do have something extra-special that I'm looking forward to today in regard to my weight loss program. I'm getting a treadmill! I'm sooooooooo excited! With winter upon us, some days it will be impossible to get outside for a walk. It's used, but in excellent condition. It's a Gold's gym model with all the bells and whistles. I have no excuses now for not getting in my steps!

Have a great day! Enjoy the blessing of your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment