Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Big reporting day for me! It's the end of my first month with the BodyMedia armband. It's also the last day of the Thanksgiving Challenge.

As for yesterday, I didn't meet my steps goal. Everything else was okay, though. For 11/23/10: Steps - 5,042. Calorie deficit = 513. Water = 24 ounces.

For the last month, my averages are as follows:

Calores burned 2,696
Calories consumed 2,165
Calorie deficit 531
Physical Activity 53 minutes
Steps 9,288
Sodium 3,808 mg
Carb 35%
Protein 25%
Fat 40%

At this point in the Thanksgving Challenge I have met the step goal for 10,000 steps on 5 days and for 15,000 steps on 2 days (I had 3 days). I didn't meet the steps goal of 8,000 steps for 15 days, only getting 8 days. I didn't meet the calorie defict goal of every day between 500 and 1,000 calorie deficit. I missed 9 days.

I had hoped to lose 10 pounds the first month. I am showing a loss of 10.2 pounds.

Overall, I am relatively pleased, even though I didn't meet all of my goals.

My "take away" on the past month's worth of data is that I need to reduce my calorie consumption and increase my calorie burn. This will in turn increase my calorie deficit and help me achieve my 10 pound per month weight loss goal.

I know that next month will be even harder than this one was in many ways. And, as the months pass, it will get harder and harder. I am committed, however. I am confident that I can achieve my ultimate goal of 180 pounds by June. Today my weight stands at 249.8 Today, I rededicate myself to my committment!

1 comment:

  1. We have one day left! TODAY! Wow! We have done so well. I am so proud of you Diana!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete