Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another post -- pysching myself up ...

Sunday is wonderful day around here! It's always been "our day!" We both have the day off. The kids can sleep in. We have a BIG family breakfast. Then the kids go to their mom's for the day and spend the night there Sunday and Monday. Michael and I have a couple days to ourselves! Before we had the grandkids here, we always devoted the day to spending time together.

Since it's such a great day -- our day the "celebrate" -- food has always been a big focus of the day. A big breakfast, a favorite for lunch, and a lovely dinner. These days are killers for a dieter!

Here's the plan -- only two slices of bacon, two eggs, and slice of sweet bread for breakfast. (Forgoing toast and extra bacon.) I just made a giant salad; only fruits and vegetables in it. (Forgoing cheese, eggs, and meat) I'll have that for lunch. For dinner, I promised Michael chicken wings. He loves my crisy spicy wings. (So do I.) I'll only have 9 ounces. That's probably 4 "flappers." I'll weigh them. I'll have more salad at dinner.

Okay! That's the plan!

Wish me luck!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan. I do the same. I try to load up on vegies first and then eat everything else after. Also, try drinking a big glass of "water" before you eat to help give you that full feeling faster!

    Have a good one!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete