Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saturday 11/20

BodyMedia FIT data for November 20, 2010
Calories Burned - 3137 | Calories Consumed - 0 | Total Activity - 0:19 | Moderate Activity - 0:19 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 3850 | Sleep Duration - 7:23 | Lying Down - 8:20 | Sleep Efficiency - 89%
 
Not so good yesterday.  I could blame many things, but in the end, I put the food in my mouth and I did not get the exercise that I needed.  I won't even bother making excuses.  I didn't even log my food because I had Pizza for dinner and Chinese for lunch.  Talk about sodium... I am swelled up like a balloon today!  Today will be better.  I am going to try to get to the gym tonight for a good work out.  I do work all day though.

I will be looking to you today Diane to see the big numbers and for inspiration!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment