Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Good day! Calorie deficit 621. Steps taken 10,168. Water 64 ounces.

Weight loss to date after 25 days = 10.4.

I really feel that I am on the right path. Sure, it's struggle sometimes. Sometimes I want more food at dinner. Often, I want an ice cream cone or a sweet. I don't want to walk every day. I don't want to log my food immediately every time. Still, I do it.

Little things keep me persistent and I have to focus on those.

Opal, my faithful canine companion, is a VERY smart dog. It didn't take her long to figure out my schedule. As soon as I take my headset off and close down my computer at 4:30, she's up and wagging her tail. She doesn't let up until we are out the door for our daily walk. She's looking great, too. Her middle is trimmer and her hips don't bother her as much. She the biggest reminder that I have to walk!

Another little thing that I'm focusing on is what my husband said the other day. He said my face looked slimmer!

Last week, my granddaughter patted my belly and said that it is smaller. "It doesn't stick out as much, Grandma."

I have a pair of pants that I bought a few months ago in case I had to go somewhere. As a work-at-home person, I don't often have to dress up in anything other than jeans. I didn't have much decent and nothing that fit comfortably. I went to Lane Bryant and bought a pair of size 20 dress pants. Size 20! OMG!!!!!!!! They fit the day I bought them. They are too big now. $55.00 dress pants, worn 3 times. They're up for grabs. Who wants 'em?

I have, waiting for me in my closet, some lovely clothes. 20 more pounds and I'll be in them! After those become too big, I'll have to shop.

Looking down the road to a slimmer, healthier, happier me ...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I will take them. It will be several months before they fit but perhaps you can save them for me! :-) I am in my size 26 right now mostly (not all 26s fit). I want to be in a 24 by the end of the year but I don't think that is going to happen. I think it will be more like the end of January or February. I am still trying for the end of December though!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete