Saturday, November 27, 2010

Progress for Friday 11/26

I am still sick but did quite well considering.  I do feel better thanks to Mucinex D (it gives me some motivation to move at least). 

We had left overs for lunch.  I ate mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey and my cranberry apple sauce sweetened with Spenda.  After logging everything, my numbers say that my fat content was only 30% but my sodium was off the hook at 5240.  We ate out for dinner at Applebee's.  Despite the low calorie salad, it had 3200 mg of sodium alone! 

I manage to get my steps in thanks to the rec center near my daughter's gymnastics class.  I walked with my hubby for about an hour and 30 minutes to get these steps.  Oh how I wish it had been shopping steps.... that would have been so much more fun!

Here are my other numbers:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 26, 2010
Calories Burned - 3629 | Calories Consumed - 1696 | Total Activity - 1:22 | Moderate Activity - 1:22 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 11365 | Sleep Duration - 8:57 | Lying Down - 9:17 | Sleep Efficiency - 96%
 
My plan for today is to walk again at some point.  My daughter has gymnastics but it costs $4.50 to use that track.  I might see about getting to the gym at some point instead.  We are putting up the tree and generally hanging out at home today.  I hope that my voice comes back soon!

Have a great day everyone!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment