Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Results from yesterday ... Calorie deficit = 447, Steps = 4,929, Water = 64, Sodium = 4,990, % Fat = 29.

I made a little chart showing all the goals for the Christmas Challenge and have posted it on my fridge. I also decided to use color to indicate whether I met that particular goal. I tried post it here, but it didn't come out looking the same. I'm sure that Tracy could have posted it, she's way better at computer stuff than I am.

Anyway, I was thinking that seeing it every day and recording whether I met the goal would be another reminder to keep my eyes on the prize.

I seem to have a major issue. My calorie deficit isn't low enough to facilate the rate at which I want to lose weight. Sure, I've had a deficit every day expect for one in the past 5 weeks, but it hasn't been as much as I wanted. I realize that I'm the one making the choices that are resulting in a lower defict than I want. Still I "forget" my goals sometimes when I sit down to eat.

Hey! I just had a brainstorm! Why not take the chart I just made and put it on the table with me while I'm eating? It would be an obvious reminder ...

Well, have a great day. I sure hope to! I'm getting my treadmill today!

No comments:

Post a Comment