Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6, 2010

Friday was a pretty good day. I had a calorie deficit of 1,105 and took 8,194 steps.

I am rather disappointed in the scales, though. They are showing a gain of .6 pounds the past two days. Maybe the salty ham ...

I am noticing my legs feeling a pleasant tightness the past several days. It's all the walking, I'm sure. I haven't moved this much in a really long time. I am really enjoying my walks.

I took a melatonin last night and it didn't seem to help that much. I slept 5 hours and 39 minutes. I did get up and snack, but I had an apple cut up and ready to go. I'm going to prepare something "safe" every night from now on.

I would really like to see a loss before Monday morning's weigh in. Monday will mark two weeks with my band. I know it's a lofty goal, but I would like to see a loss of 8 pounds by Monday. With the .6 gain showing today that means the scales would have to show a drop of 2.6 pounds. I don't that's too unreasonable due to the fact that the .6 is likely salt. If the stats on the armband are correct, I am on a losing trend. At any rate, today I'm going to take a longer than usual walk and watch my calorie intake really closely today and tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Drink TONS of water and the salty foods will not effect you! You will get rid of the water weight.

    Good day yesterday! Pay no attention to the scales! You know how woman's bodies are. If you feel good, you are doing good!

    Have a great day!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete