Saturday, November 6, 2010

Friday 11/5

BodyMedia FIT data for November 5, 2010
Calories Burned - 3946 | Calories Consumed - 2040 | Total Activity - 1:40 | Moderate Activity - 1:40 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 13208 | Sleep Duration - 5:57 | Lying Down - 6:21 | Sleep Efficiency - 94%
 
As you can see, I did not make the 15k steps.  I am a bit bummed, but ok with my progress.  15k take lots of time to get to.  I am feeling good so that is what matters!  I can feel the weight loss coming back and that feels fantastic.  I just needed Diana to challenge me!  Thanks Diana!!!!

Today, we company and the only time I will get to walk is during my daughter's gymnastics class.  I am going to try to walk about 1.5 hours of the 2 that she is there.  That should put me in the 12k to 13k range again today.  Sunday will be much less because I have to work all day.  Boo!

I hope that everyone has an active and healthy eating day today!

- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment