Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friday 11/19

Did well yesterday but I had a time period when I did about 2k steps that I did not have my armband on!  I am bumming.  I have never done this for so many steps.  Here are my numbers:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 19, 2010
Calories Burned - 3630 | Calories Consumed - 1770 | Total Activity - 1:08 | Moderate Activity - 1:08 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 9869 | Sleep Duration - 7:25 | Lying Down - 7:51 | Sleep Efficiency - 94%
 
I can't seem to get that vigorous activity.  I am starting to think it is because my arms are so fat that it is not detecting this.  I always stay at the top of the aerobic zone for the most part.  I sometimes inch up into anaerobic.  I would thing that the top of the aerobic zone would be enough for vigorous.  I don't know!  If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know!  I know that I am hitting vigorous activity it is just not registering on the armband.

We have a very busy morning... I have to get going!  Have a GREAT day today!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment