Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday, November 20, 2010

We are rocking it, Tracy! You are doing so well ... exercise, diet, honesty, persistence. I love you! You are my role model!

I have something noteworthy to report as well! I hit the 10 pounds lost mark! (Actually, 10.2) Yippee skippee! It's been almost a month. I'm pretty proud of myself. I wanted to lose 10 pounds month between now and June. That'll put me in Hatterass on vacation 80 pounds lighter. Assuming I keep up with it, that'll also put me at my 35 year high school class reunion 100 pounds lighter.

I don't have the greatest numbers to report from yesterday. I had a spot removed from my leg yesterday and the doctor told me not to walk last night. It's still sore today, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to walk tonight. Glad the offending scary spot is gone, but gosh darn it, it was my prettiest freckle! hahaha The stiches will stay for two weeks ...

Steps = 5,479 Calorie deficit = 251 Water = 64

Have a great day, Tracy! See you tomorrow for our mega-walk!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment