Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Weekend...

So far this weekend I have made a conscious decision to eat some major calories.  I have been at this dieting thing now for almost exactly 3 months and the last month has been a real challenge.  It seems no matter what I do, I don't see the scales move.  So, I decided to mix it up a bit and give my body a break. 


I am back with the program full force today and ready to move that scale!  I believe that weight training will get me back in the weight loss groove but that will not start in earnest until probably next week.  In the meantime, I am going to keep on walking and doing some interval jogging.


My BodyMedia numbers are not so good so I won't even mention them.  I have gotten in at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise everyday though with about 5k steps.  I LOVE my BodyMedia armband

Talk to you soon!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment