Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good day yesterday. I was very active and I made wise choices.

My weight is down. Today I weighed 251.2

From yesterday:

Treat myself well = 9
Accurate reporting = yes
Processed carbs = no (plenty of whole grains, though!)
Activity = 1:30 (wow!)
Steps = 15072 (wow!)
Deficit = 1360 (wow!)
Fat = 73g 32%
Carbs = 228g 43%
Protein = 135g 25%

I had a very positive attitude yesterday and accomplished a lot. I purged my closets. Hanging in my closet now are only the clothes that actually fit me well. If it was stained, unflattering or hadn't been worn, I tossed it. If it didn't fit, but I like it and thought it might fit within 6 months, I boxed it up. There's now a large tote in the spare closet with enough clothes for a size 16 me. (Right now I wear a 18w.)

I also prepared whole grain oatmeal and froze it for breakfasts. Each container has 1 cup of oatmeal and I added 2 tablespoons of brown sugar to each container. I made and froze spaghetti and meatsauce in portions containing 2 ounces of pasta and 1 cup of meat sauce. At dinner last night, I removed all the skin from the baked chicken and I meaured my portions.

Today, I'll take Opal for another long walk and go to the gym. Opla is looking a bit pudgy. She could use some exercise, too. I heard once "If your dog is fat, you're not getting enough exercise!" hahaha

BodyMedia FIT data for August 8, 2011
Calories Burned - 3456 | Calories Consumed - 2096 | Total Activity - 1:30 | Moderate Activity - 1:30 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 15072 | Sleep Duration - 5:41 | Lying Down - 7:08 | Sleep Efficiency - 80%.

No comments:

Post a Comment