Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm feeling very tired this morning! I haven't slept well the past two nights. I don't expect to get much sleep the next few days, because we're going to be busy porcessing corn. Michael picked 247 ears yeaterday. All that has to be husked, blanched, cut off the ears and frozen. I sure like having the products we end up with at the end of the season, but boy, it's a lot of work!!

I had an okay day yesterday. It would have been better without the fried zucchini I made for dinner last night. Fried food is high in calores and I used some flour to coat the zucchinin slices. I did have good step numbers and a good activity level and a good deficit, though!

From yesterday:

Treat myself well = 7
Accurate reporting = yes
Processed carbs = yes (again, goal is no)
Activity = 54
Steps = 8972
Deficit = 612
Fat = 150 g 62%
Carbs = 112 g 20%
Protein = 100g 18%

My weight is steady at 252.6. I expect a loss to show up soon!

Have a happy and healthy day!

BodyMedia FIT data for August 4, 2011
Calories Burned - 2813 | Calories Consumed - 2201 | Total Activity - 0:54 | Moderate Activity - 0:54 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8972 | Sleep Duration - 5:51 | Lying Down - 7:09 | Sleep Efficiency - 82%.

No comments:

Post a Comment