Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I am nothing if not inconsistent as I struggle to find what works best for me! haha I put on the BodyMedia armband again. It makes me feel secure and keeps me honest -- really!

I went to the gym after work and swam/exercised in the pool. That wouldn't be included in my numbers since I can't wear it in the water. I had it off for about 40minutes.

We're going to look at another motorcycle today after work, so no gym. I'm feeling pretty excited about this one. My vibe tells me that I might be coming home with a new bike today. Here's hopin'!

I did pretty well with my food intake yesterday. I fought off urges several times and stuck to the food I'd packed -- no trips to the vending machines to supplement my healthy lunch box. I did have a serving of strawberry twizzlers last night after dinner, but that's was only 150 calories.

I'm going to pack a couple Slimfasts and a Healthy Choice frozen meal today.

Tracy, I can't seem to edit my entries anymore. The edit function is gone ...

BodyMedia FIT data for July 5, 2011
Calories Burned - 2411 | Calories Consumed - 2055 | Total Activity - 0:33 | Moderate Activity - 0:33 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 5359 | Sleep Duration - 7:10 | Lying Down - 7:58 | Sleep Efficiency - 90%.

No comments:

Post a Comment