Wednesday, July 6, 2011

OT but related

I am personally working on some areas of my life that I would like to share.  Denial and Tolerations.  I just tolerate so many things in my life.  Toleration leads to denying myself of what I deserve.  In the big areas of my life I am very lucky.  I have a fantastic husband and children.  I have a decent home and job.  It is all of those little things that tend to add up and overwhelm me.  This just leads to further denial of my best life.  A terrible cycle.  Yes, when I talk denial I am not talking about denying myself of ice cream... I am talking about the bigger picture.... Denying myself of my "best life".  I know I am worthy of the best.  Heck, I will go so far as to say I am pretty damned awesome if I would just stop fighting myself.

So, where am I going with this? Well, it is time for me to start listing my "tolerations" and knocking them out.  I would like to challenge you to do the same!  I will write more on this later.  Start thinking about everything that is not the way you want it in your life... I.e. dirty carpets, painting that needs done etc... Write them down and eliminate them one at a time.  If it is a pricey solution, make sure you write it down anyway.... You are worth it! It just may take some time to get to it. More later.... - Tracy l

No comments:

Post a Comment