Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I had lunch with my niece yesterday at my favorite sushi restaurant. I controlled myself, but then again, how can really overeat on raw fish and rice! I enjoyed my time with her. I also got the title and tags for my motorcycle and am glad that's all take care of. For dinner I had bread, yes bread. Lots of bread. Really. Michael broght home a loaf of sour dough and I had 5 pieces of that with butter. Afterwards, I had a dilly bar from Dairy Queen. Not exactly a healthy day. the only fruit/vegetable I had all day was a plum. Today will be better.

I am going to the doctor today to get an MRI of my knee. I'm very anxious to see what's going on with it.

(BTW, I also managed to find the edit function!)

Have a great day!!!

BodyMedia FIT data for July 11, 2011
Calories Burned - 2513 | Calories Consumed - 2265 | Total Activity - 0:23 | Moderate Activity - 0:23 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6278 | Sleep Duration - 7:32 | Lying Down - 8:30 | Sleep Efficiency - 89%.

No comments:

Post a Comment