Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Although my food intake was within reason yesterday, I had an awful day.

I felt sick the entire day -- flushed, upset stomach, headache, then I noticed that I was broken out in some sort of rash on my legs. I, honestly, barely made it through work. When I got home, things worsened.

About 10 years ago, I fell from a small b uilding and completely blew out my left knee. I had to have it reconstructed and was in a hard cast, then walking cast for three months. Since then, it's been a bit "iffy" and weak.

Two weeks ago, I was getting into the truck and twisted it somehow. It was immediately very sore and I felt that I would have to go to the ER. Since I was leaving for vacation the next day, I just got a knee brace and tried to ignore it.

Yesterday, I re-injured it somehow and now can barely walk. I put the knee brace on last night, but it hurts worse than before. Clearly, no gym for me for a couple days!

I haven't quite decided what do do in terms of a doctor visit. I'm sure my GP will refer me ...


BodyMedia FIT data for June 29, 2011
Calories Burned - 2684 | Calories Consumed - 2148 | Total Activity - 0:42 | Moderate Activity - 0:42 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6226 | Sleep Duration - 5:51 | Lying Down - 8:02 | Sleep Efficiency - 73%.

No comments:

Post a Comment