Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Back to work today after 5 days off. My mouth is still healing but it doesn't hurt as badly. I still am not allowed to bite into anything directly and can't have anything acidy or spicy.

I am going to give the Master Cleanse Fast another shot in a week. During the 5 days that I stuck to it, I lost 13 pounds. I gained 7 of it back almost immediately, but the 5 pound loss has stuck for more than 10 days. A pound day is pretty good!

Today my weight is steady at 235. Yesterday was pretty good. I controlled my intake and enjoyed a big bowl of carrots and parsnips when I got hungry in the afternoon.

I'm packing healthy lunch and am planning to go to the gym after work. I haven't been able to go since the doctor didn't want my elevated heart rate to cause more bleeding. It'll be good to get some steps logged.

Have a great day! TTYL!!

BodyMedia FIT data for May 3, 2011
Calories Burned - 2593 | Calories Consumed - 1992 | Total Activity - 0:20 | Moderate Activity - 0:20 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8137 | Sleep Duration - 6:15 | Lying Down - 8:42 | Sleep Efficiency - 72%.

No comments:

Post a Comment