Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Almost forgot to post this morning! I got caught up my in my job search and was looking around on various companies web sites.

I had a good day yesterday, both at the gym and with my food choices. My deficit was 695.

I tried to go back to the Master Cleanse fast on Monday, but my mouth still isn't healed enough. The acid and the red pepper irritated the graft sites and made me reconsider. I guess it's just too soon. I will try again after I visit the oral surgeon.

I've packed a healthy lunch for the day and plan to go to the gym after work.

TTYL!



BodyMedia FIT data for May 10, 2011
Calories Burned - 2641 | Calories Consumed - 1946 | Total Activity - 0:54 | Moderate Activity - 0:54 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8640 | Sleep Duration - 6:53 | Lying Down - 8:46 | Sleep Efficiency - 79%.

1 comment: