Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm feeling tired this morning. My armband reports that I only slept 4 hours and 18 minutes. When I am something on my mind, I toss and turn. Last night I was thinking about my job search.

I would really like to find another position. With the job market so tight, I realize that it might take a long time. I'm happy that I'm looking. I think it shows that I'm feeling more confident lately. Even if I don't find something suitable, at least I'm trying!

Yesterday's gym visit saved me. I'm showing a deficit and some good steps and activity level.

Today, I think I'll take Opal for a walk after work instead of going to the gym.

Have a great day!

BodyMedia FIT data for May 11, 2011
Calories Burned - 2513 | Calories Consumed - 2127 | Total Activity - 0:46 | Moderate Activity - 0:46 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8345 | Sleep Duration - 6:18 | Lying Down - 7:29 | Sleep Efficiency - 84%.

No comments:

Post a Comment