Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday, May 8 2011

Happy Mothers' Day!!

I'm taking my wonderful mother out to lunch today at Olive Garden. I'll be good!!

My mouth seems to be healing up nicely. I'm still not allowed to bite into things directly,but it doesn't hurt anymore.

I had some good steps and a good activity level yesterday. When the sun comes up, I think I'll take Opal for a walk. I sure do love getting outside to get in my steps.

Next week looks pretty open for getting to gym. I think that tomorrow I'll go with Michael when he gets off work have a nice long workout followed by a sauna and steam. We haven't done that in a while and I always enjoy it.

Have a great day!


BodyMedia FIT data for May 7, 2011
Calories Burned - 2564 | Calories Consumed - 2224 | Total Activity - 0:55 | Moderate Activity - 0:55 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8525 | Sleep Duration - 7:04 | Lying Down - 8:40 | Sleep Efficiency - 82%.

1 comment:

  1. And Happy Daughter's Day. More calorie deficits....that's quite an accomplishment. Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete