Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday, May 6, 2011

Bad day at the feed bag!! I just ate too much, starting with a chocolate doughnut and finishing with a generous portion of hamburger helper.

I guess I was feeling stressed yesterday. I had an interview right after work, so my work time felt preoccupied and anxious. The interview wasn't the best I've ever had. I just didn't feel much of a connection. The stress of the day led to overeating.

I expect today to be difficult. We are having a party at work. There will be cake, pizza and other goodies. If it's not raining when I get home, I may take Opal for a walk. Michael has plans after work, so he won't be going to the gym. I may skip the gym and get some steps with my favorite walking buddy!

I had a TERRIBLE night's sleep last night. (The number you see below are from two nights ago. Calories and activity are always the day prior and sleep from two night prior.) I only slept 3 hours and 26 minutes last night. I feel exhausted and irritable this morning.

BodyMedia FIT data for May 5, 2011
Calories Burned - 2437 | Calories Consumed - 2391 | Total Activity - 0:43 | Moderate Activity - 0:43 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 7467 | Sleep Duration - 5:56 | Lying Down - 6:35 | Sleep Efficiency - 90%.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! It's really hard to operate on just that much sleep. Get a good nitey-nite tonight! You ALWAYS record a deficit. Good going!

    ReplyDelete