Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Check out the deficit!

I made it through the first day of my Master Cleanse fast with flying colors! I drank 8 servings of the spicy lemonade. It wasn't that bad at all, and I honestly wasn't hungry. I had the desire to eat, but the desire wasn't physical.

I did the salt water flush (1 quart water with 2 teaspoons non-iodized sea salt). I drank it in about 5 minutes.

My gym visit was fine. I had plenty of energy.

I slept great last night, too! You'll see the sleep numbers tomorrow, they are always a day behind.

All in all, a very successful first day. 34 more to go!

BodyMedia FIT data for April 18, 2011
Calories Burned - 2987 | Calories Consumed - 896 | Total Activity - 0:54 | Moderate Activity - 0:54 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 10897 | Sleep Duration - 6:14 | Lying Down - 8:06 | Sleep Efficiency - 77%.

No comments:

Post a Comment