Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday, April 4, 2011

My weight today is 240. I'm not really sure why I gained a pound this last week, but that's what my scales say. Over the past 7 days, I had a deficit of 3,128. That should be good for a pound, at least. I guess I'll have to try harder ...

I'm planning on going to the gym every day this week. Being off work until Friday will make it hard to watch my calorie consumption. The structure of going to work always helps me. I will try, though. Better to try than to give up, right??

Yesterday I had a deficit of 527 and moderate activity of 1:05. I reported all my food accurately.

Have a great day!

BodyMedia FIT data for April 3, 2011
Calories Burned - 2761 | Calories Consumed - 2233 | Total Activity - 1:05 | Moderate Activity - 1:05 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 10129 | Sleep Duration - 7:44 | Lying Down - 10:15 | Sleep Efficiency - 75%.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! Don't give up! If you just tread water during vacation, you are doing well!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete