Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday, April, 25, 2011

I haven't fasted the past two days, but my calorie deficit has been good. Yesterday I had a defict of 1,103. In the last 7 days, my deficit has been 11,140. This morning, I weighed 235. Last Monday, I weighed 245.

I'm feeling good about what I accomplished over the last week. I realize that a portion of what I lost over the last week is water. That's fine with me. The fast helped me control my intake and I felt good during it.

Don't worry, I'm not quitting my efforts. This morning, I'm starting fresh. I am going to drink the sea salt water, flush my system, and get back to drinking the spicy lemonade. I'm heading to the gym in the afternoon.


BodyMedia FIT data for April 24, 2011
Calories Burned - 2512 | Calories Consumed - 1409 | Total Activity - 0:26 | Moderate Activity - 0:26 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6629 | Sleep Duration - 6:22 | Lying Down - 6:46 | Sleep Efficiency - 94%.

2 comments:

  1. Having a setback or faltering is not failure or quitting. Life is messy. Just get back on the wagon and start a new. This is a life long battle that will be fought one battle at a time!

    Good job!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great numbers for the week. You're doing amazing.

    ReplyDelete