Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday, April 1, 2011

My numbers from yesterday were definately the best thing about yesterday. A great many things went wrong yesterday -- a death in Michael's family, a REALLY bad haircut for me, Michael has bronchitis and we're putting off our camping trip until Monday, I snapped at a co-worker ...

At least my numbers were okay. I had a deficit of 569. Moderate activity = 35 minutes and I accurately reported and logged my food.

Today is my last of work for a week. Yippee! I'm planning on enjoying my time off!

BodyMedia FIT data for March 31, 2011
Calories Burned - 2385 | Calories Consumed - 1816 | Total Activity - 0:35 | Moderate Activity - 0:35 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6749 | Sleep Duration - 5:57 | Lying Down - 8:19 | Sleep Efficiency - 72%.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the really bad day. Glad to hear that you had some good news...the deficit...and several days of deficit this week. That's REALLY good news.

    ReplyDelete