Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I skipped the gym last night and came right home. I don't have a good excuse for not going. Michael is still sick from his cold and since he didn't go, I just didn't go either. He's going to the doctor today. I honestly think he has pneumonia or bronchitis. I'm starting to think that we won't be able to go camping next week.

Instead of going to the gym, we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner. I had a gift card that I won at work, so we spent that. I'm getting better at restaraunts. I only had a dinner and a diet pop. No dessert, no appetizer. Instead of a potato, I had steamed vegetables. I'm pretty proud of myself. I had a nice dinner and felt good about myself when we left.

I WILL be going to the gym after work today!

From yesterday: Calorie defict = 263. Moderate activity = 31 minutes. Food accurartely reported and logged.


BodyMedia FIT data for March 30, 2011
Calories Burned - 2451 | Calories Consumed - 2188 | Total Activity - 0:31 | Moderate Activity - 0:31 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6885 | Sleep Duration - 6:22 | Lying Down - 9:02 | Sleep Efficiency - 70%.

1 comment:

  1. You have reason to be proud! You met your goals and then some for several days. It's clear you love the way you feel when you go to the gym. That seems to make a big difference. Keep up the GOOD work!

    ReplyDelete