Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday, March 22, 2011

I went to the gym yesterday after work, but didn't have much of a workout. I still was feeling punky from the head cold. I sat in the sauna, steam and whirlpool for about an hour total and then swam for about 15 minutes. The arm band doesn't show any water activity, but it wasn't that much anyway.

I'm feeling better today. No sore throat and just a little congestion. I won't be able to work out today, unfortuately. I have to take my grand daughter to Scouts tonight after work. Also, we're moving the couch out of the living room since out new furniture is supposed to be here tomorrow!

I figure that Thursday's workout will be normal. I'm looking forward to getting back in the routine!

From yesterday: Calorie deficit = 312. Moderate activity = 27 minutes, Food accurately reported and logged!

BodyMedia FIT data for March 22, 2011
Calories Burned - 2370 | Calories Consumed - 2058 | Total Activity - 0:27 | Moderate Activity - 0:27 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6484 | Sleep Duration - 7:02 | Lying Down - 11:33 | Sleep Efficiency - 61%.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. Steam does the trick! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete