Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I haven't felt well all week. This morning, my cold seems to making a return. I'm all stuffed up and very, very tired.

Yesterday when I got off work, I didn't go to the gym because I had to stop at the bank, move the couch, and take S. to Scouts. I won't make it today, either. The couch is being delivered this afternoon and I want to be here for the delivery. It sure hasn't been much of a week for gym visits!

At least I'm reporting calorie deficits. I've been trying to limit my intake and avoid temptations. I make good choices more often than I make bad ones. I needed a snack yesterday and since the cafeteria was open, I bought a side dish of brussel sprouts instead of a cookie or ice cream. I bought a bag of Baked Lays instead of regular chips earlier in the week. These small choices make a big difference in my overall health and will eventually get me to my ideal weight.

I would like to get there faster. I would like to reduce my consumption even more. I keep thinking of things to inspire me, gimicks, diet plans, etc. I just can't seem to settle on something and stick with it for very long. Any ideas would be very much appreciated. It's such a struggle!!!

From yesterday: Calorie defict = 478. Moderate activity = 21 minutes. Food accurately reported and logged.

BodyMedia FIT data for March 23, 2011
Calories Burned - 2384 | Calories Consumed - 1906 | Total Activity - 0:21 | Moderate Activity - 0:21 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6727 | Sleep Duration - 6:17 | Lying Down - 7:42 | Sleep Efficiency - 82%.

No comments:

Post a Comment