Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday, March, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Wear green and remember that everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's Day!!

I kept my calories below 2,000 yesterday. That's hard for me to do. I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. Michael and I just decided to skip it and take a night off to chill at home. We had cereal for dinner.

Today is an employee appreciation day at work. They are providing lunch. It's not that hard to stay on track when they provide lunch since the portions are limited. They are bringing in City Barbeque, which I really like. There will also be give aways. Maybe I'll win something!

I still haven't lost any of the gain that I reported on Monday. You'd think that I would have remembered how hard it is for my to lose weight when I was eating so much last week! We're going out tomorrow night with friends; I'll have to remind myself of that when I'm looking at the menu ...

For the challenge: Deficit = 507. Moderate activity = 37 minutes. Food accurately reported and logged.

BodyMedia FIT data for March 16, 2011
Calories Burned - 2453 | Calories Consumed - 1946 | Total Activity - 0:37 | Moderate Activity - 0:37 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 7683 | Sleep Duration - 7:15 | Lying Down - 7:46 | Sleep Efficiency - 93%.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go with the -2000 calories! And you're Irish, so you really CAN wear green. We are all with you on this challenge, so go for it! Happy SPD.

    ReplyDelete