Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Life gets in the way of going to the gym sometimes!! Skipped last night because our tax lady called and told us our taxes were done. We went after work instead of going to the gym. We were anxious to get the papers signed and the forms submitted because if we submit by today we get our return on the 18th. Follow the money!! hahaha I won't make it again tonight (already planned on that) because it's Girl Scout night. Tonight we're touring the police station! RAWR! Cute Cops!!! Men in uniforms!! I hopped right on the request for chaperones! hahahaha

Got weighed this morning and the loss appears to be sticking. I was a bit concerned since we stopped for dinner at Chipotle. The salt, extra calories, and lack of activity yesterday had me worred that I might see a gain. Nope. The Chipotle was really good. Cheese!! Full fat sour cream!! White flour burrito!! I could have done better, but escaped with just a couple bruises. I've found that the "bad foods" are best to have when I'm out. Nothing hanging around the house and a relatively controlled portion. In general, I do MUCH better when we eat at home. I honestly get excited in restaraunts and it's kind of hard to control myself.

Not such great numbers from yesterday: Calorie consumption = 2,137. Calorie
deficit = 214

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment